Roxanne Lundgaard

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dog Days of Summer


So, this is right about the point in the summer where I normally start to get kinda tired of the heat, and tired of structure-less days, and all of our summer trips and visits are over......I might be pretty complainy by now anyways. But I think the thing that is bugging me the most is that the kids have been sick for a week now, so all we've been able to do is stay home and lament the Dog Days of Summer. Is anyone tired of my whining yet?? I'll try to be positive and think back a couple weeks, when my whole family was here, and summer was still fun:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela White said...

Bummer about sick kiddos...better an whining blog update than none...I LOVE the saggy/soggy bottom on Aaron in this shot! Hang in there!

July 30, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Andy White said...

i like your wanking. more please!! :)

July 30, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Andy White said...

hey this post is almost relevant again...it's almost summer!

June 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home